Junior Web Developer
Pieteikties līdz 15.03.2018
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
We WELCOME JUNIORS - you are passionate about your growth and know coding fundamentals. Look to advance to a senior?
Friendly team and challenging projects is our recipe for your professional growth - our company is built by juniors, so we would LOVE to see your application!
Working with us you will achieve professional success solving challenges for BIG BRANDS such as Diesel, Lego, The New York Times, JYSK. Your work will be true EXPLORER JOURNEY - we work on the cutting edge of technologies to achieve seemingly impossible results, while keeping top code quality.
Hard work deserve legendary FUN activities that we organise almost every month, check our Facebook! :)
Who we are looking for:
- Have experience with fundamentals of HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL
- JS frameworks, NoSQL, Laravel and server-side experience is not a must, but will be an advantage
- Determined to learn and work hard to become SENIOR in one year!
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will work on complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you learn fast
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, paid company trips and conferences
- Expansion of your technology stack - we are true DevOps - have root access to servers in AWS, implement automated testing, and push the limits of modern frameworks
- Dynamic office in the city center. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
How to apply:
Send your CV to HR@scandiweb.com and we will get back with a test.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Darbs • līdz 17.06.2018
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 300 līdz 500 EUR mēnesī • līdz 04.06.2018
- Prakse • līdz 17.06.2018
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): 400 EUR mēnesī • līdz 21.05.2018
Who we are
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of nice girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of doing extraordinary things.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!