Pieteikties līdz 22.09.2017
We WELCOME LARAVEL DEVs!
You are just so enthusiastic about frameworks, especially Laravel, and we feel we can help you to multiply your skills many many times. Friendly team, power up plan every 4-6 months, challenging projects that is the best recipe for your successful growth on a daily basis.
In Scandiweb you will grow by solving IT challenges for BIG BRANDS such as Diesel, Lego, The New York Times, JYSK. Your work will be true EXPLORER JOURNEY - we work on the cutting edge of technologies to achieve seemingly impossible results while keeping top code quality.
Your hard work deserves legendary FUN activities that we organise almost every month, check our Facebook! :)
Who we are looking for:
- Have several years of solid experience with fundamentals of PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS+LESS/SASS, OOP and MVC frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Laravel, readiness to solve high-load challenges.
- Determined to learn and work hard to amass serious expertise and eventually lead whole teams.
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will be part of a team responsible for delivery of complex and innovative projects
- Opportunity to switch between departments of our company: eCommerce, Support team, Dedicated Teams and Custom solutions development
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, medical insurance, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, paid company trips and conferences
- Expansion of your technology stack - we are true DevOps - have root access to servers in AWS, implement automated testing, optimise for high-load and widely exposed to mobile solutions.
- 2 offices for your choice: Old Town or city centre. We want you to be centred up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. The company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, Cyprus, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com and our Experience Team will get back with a meeting time.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
Who we are
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of nice girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of doing extraordinary things.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!