Pieteikties līdz 22.09.2017
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
Shopify master? E-commerce development GURU?
In Scandiweb you will grow by solving IT challenges for BIG BRANDS such as Diesel, Lego, The New York Times, JYSK. Your work will be true EXPLORER JOURNEY - we work on the cutting edge of technologies to achieve seemingly impossible results, while keeping top code quality.
Your hard work deserve legendary FUN activities that we organise almost every month, check our Facebook! :)
Who we are looking for:
- Proven knowledge of Shopify front-end: Liquid / HTML / CSS / JS
- Proven knowledge of responsive design
- Proven knowledge of developing with a mobile-first approach
- Knowledge of Git is essential
- Integrating with third party APIs is a second nature
- Experience with common debugging tools
- Ability to learn new technical applications and programs
- Critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in English is a must
- Knowledge of Node.js is a good plus
This position is suitable for highly ambitious stress-resistant and result-driven developers;)
What will you do:
- Adding custom functionality to the Shopify platform and custom Shopify theme development
- Implementing design solutions for online content
- Creating front-end code that is up to date with current standards
- Building reusable code and libraries
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will be part of a team responsible for delivery of complex and innovative projects
- Opportunity to switch between departments of our company: eCommerce, Support team, Dedicated Teams and Custom solutions development
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, paid company trips and conferences
- Expansion of your technology stack - we are true DevOps - have root access to servers in AWS, implement automated testing, optimise for high-load and widely exposed to mobile solutions.
- Dynamic office in the city centre. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. The company will cover your monthly sports activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 25.05.2018
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 300 līdz 500 EUR mēnesī • līdz 04.06.2018
- Prakse • līdz 26.05.2018
- Darbs • līdz 17.06.2018
Who we are
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of nice girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of doing extraordinary things.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!